տուփ, արկղ, տնակ, բռնցքամարտ, օթյակ, հարված, մսուր, շիմշատ, սնդուկ, տոսախբռունցքով ծեծել, հանձնել, փակել, փչացնել
Noun(1) a (usually rectangular(2) private area in a theater or grandstand where a small group can watch the performance(3) the quantity contained in a box(4) a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible(5) a rectangular drawing(6) evergreen shrubs or small trees(7) any one of several designated areas on a ball field where the batter or catcher or coaches are positioned(8) the driver's seat on a coach(9) separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people(10) a blow with the hand (usually on the ear
Verb(1) put into a box(2) hit with the fist(3) engage in a boxing match
(1) The pair caused quite a stir when they took their seats in the VIP box at Fenway Park.(2) I didn't check the others, but the Opteron box was displaying a generic screensaver over a locked console.(3) She removed another device, a mechanical box connected by a cord to a piece of metal with a plastic handle.(4) A ripening banana put in a lidded box with green tomatoes turns them red.(5) As predicted I stayed home Friday night, kicked back and watched all manner of light entertainment on the box .(6) Another thing they shared was the ability to box effectively while still carrying knockout power in either fist.(7) If you wanted to make a film on how to box , he would be the fighter you would want to film.(8) to box sb(9) a box of chocolates(10) Make sure your spa comes with a protective box or panel designed to keep out rain and water from sprinkler systems.(11) A glass structure links the box with the rest of the house, enclosing the last open corner of the terrace.(12) If he does, the umpire will merely direct the proper batter to take his place in the batter's box while inheriting the count.(13) He will be in the batter's box facing Major League pitching every fifth day.(14) Clydebank almost grabbed the lead in the 31st minute when their trialist wriggled free in the box , but he shot inches wide of the near post.(15) she ate a whole box of chocolates that night(16) a box at the opera
(1) box office :: տոմսարկղ
(2) lunch box :: նախաճաշի տուփ
(3) cardboard box :: ստվարաթուղթ արկղ
(4) fuse box :: ապահովիչների տուփը
(5) wooden box :: փայտե տուփ
(6) dialog box :: երկխոսության տուփ
(7) gift box :: նվերի տուփ
(8) jewelry box :: ոսկերչական Box
(9) phone box :: հեռախոս արկղ
1. carton ::
2. corner ::
3. box seat ::
4. boxwood ::
5. loge ::
7. package ::
8. fight ::
9. strike ::
box, boxed, boxen, boxer, boxers, boxes, boxing, boxlike, boxy, postbox, postboxes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Once you open the BOX,
it loses its value.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Howard, I found this letter
from your dad in a BOX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
sucker-punching me in the face.
l've got Gus wielding a BOX cutter.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
-There’s a hidden safety BOX.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
"In the BOX you'll find a special gift...
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Armenian Dictionary: box
Meaning and definitions of box, translation in Armenian
language for box with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of box in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'box'
What box means in Armenian, box meaning
in Armenian, box
definition, examples and pronunciation
of box in Armenian language.