թախտ, մահիճ, որջպառկել, թաքնվել, ձեվակերպել, արտահայտել
Noun(1) an upholstered seat for more than one person(2) a flat coat of paint or varnish used by artists as a primer(3) a narrow bed on which a patient lies during psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment
Verb(1) formulate in a particular style or language
(1) On the opposite side of the room were a futon couch and a coffee table.(2) What he really needs is a lot of time on a psychiatrist's couch .(3) One UK department introduced a system where a doctor saw all patients with minor injuries that did not need an examination couch or an urgent intervention.(4) He belongs on a psychiatrist's couch , not inside a boxing ring.(5) Like a patient on a psychiatrist's couch , it all comes tumbling out.(6) And certainly they think that to convey it to a sports audience they must couch it in those terms.(7) the child was lying on the examination couch(8) The place was bare of furniture except for the couch .(9) He hung up the phone and pulled a chair from the kitchen over to the couch and sat down.(10) Joan opted for the two-seater couch and sat stiffly at the edge of it.(11) A bather reclines on a couch , enjoying a massage, while a fountain splashes nearby.(12) The Rotary club has also raised funds to buy a new examination couch , costing Ôö¼├║350.(13) Ashley zoned in to find her doctor standing next to the examination couch .(14) Notice how frequently they couch immoral concepts in language using the word ├ö├ç├┐moral├ö├ç├û?(15) I'm lying on a treatment couch at the Healing Clinic.(16) The room was almost empty except for the random couch , table, desk, and a large plant in the far corner.
(1) couch potato :: թախտ կարտոֆիլի
(2) on the couch :: բազմոցի վրա
(3) casting couch :: կաղապարում թախտ
(4) couch grass :: couch grass
1. sofa ::
2. divan ::
3. settee ::
4. love seat ::
5. chesterfield ::
մի տեսակ երկար վերարկու
6. daybed ::
7. davenport ::
8. studio couch ::
9. express ::
10. phrase ::
11. word ::
12. frame ::
13. put ::
14. formulate ::
15. style ::
16. convey ::
17. say ::
18. state ::
19. utter ::
couch, couched, couches, couching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I-I-I rolled my dice
underneath the COUCH,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
"whose bra it is
you found wedged in your COUCH?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Hang on. Some guy
is gonna be sleeping on your COUCH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
...is a distracted make-out session
on a COUCH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
I'm in a bedroom and you're on a COUCH,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Armenian Dictionary: couch
Meaning and definitions of couch, translation in Armenian
language for couch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of couch in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'couch'
What couch means in Armenian, couch meaning
in Armenian, couch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of couch in Armenian language.