պատկեր, կազմվածք, անձ, մարդ, կերպարանք, գծագիր, իրան, ձեվ, քանդակհաշվել, հանդես գալ
Noun(1) a diagram or picture illustrating textual material(2) alternative names for the body of a human being(3) one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration(4) a model of a bodily form (especially of a person(5) a well-known or notable person(6) a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape(7) an amount of money expressed numerically(8) the impression produced by a person(9) the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals(10) language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense(11) a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground(12) a decorative or artistic work(13) a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
Verb(1) judge to be probable(2) be or play a part of or in(3) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(4) make a mathematical calculation or computation(5) understand
(1) Although he is unlikely to figure in the first team this season, Smith will be looking to impress Francis and secure his future at the club.(2) she had always been so proud of her figure(3) They figure that the more control they have over applications, the more they'll be able to charge.(4) I could make out the figure of an old man(5) The Clydesdale all-rounder has yet to figure in the plans of new coach Peter Drinnen.(6) her songs figure in the charts(7) we watched the figure approaching us(8) It feels as if Haentjens has things to say about Plath that don't figure in this novel.(9) Congratulations also to Spa and Glenflesk also for winning the All Ireland also in set dancing and figure dancing.(10) Through the blur of the falling rain, Tracy notices a hooded figure dressed in black.(11) In the 18 months since the meters were introduced, they had not even managed to bring in half of the break-even figure of about Ôö¼├║4,500.(12) a dark figure emerged from the shadows(13) Of the two former Celtic managers Jansen, currently director of scouting at Feyenoord, may figure in the search again.(14) An exemplary soldier, freedom fighter, potter or weaver could also figure in the list.(15) Bryony spotted the lone figure emerging from the water, the current lapping at his body.(16) He's not the most attractive public figure but he certainly isn't the least.
(1) figure out :: հասկանալ
(2) figure skating :: գեղասահքի
(3) figure of speech :: գործիչ խոսքի
(4) action figure :: ակցիան գործիչ
(5) figure up :: պարզել մինչեւ
(6) public figure :: հասարակական գործիչ
(7) father figure :: հայր գործիչ
(8) figure skater :: գեղասահորդն
(9) key figure :: առանցքային գործիչ
(10) authority figure :: իշխանավոր
1. statistic ::
2. digit ::
3. price ::
4. arithmetic ::
5. physique ::
6. silhouette ::
7. person ::
8. human representation ::
9. shape ::
10. diagram ::
11. pattern ::
12. fig ::
13. public figure ::
14. number ::
15. flesh ::
16. trope ::
17. feature ::
18. calculate ::
19. suppose ::
20. make sense ::
21. estimate ::
22. project ::
23. enter ::
24. compute ::
1. nobody ::
configure, configures, figure, figured, figures, figuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Calm down. We'll FIGURE it out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Then as a mental exercise,
I invite you to FIGURE out...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
You go ahead and talk
while I FIGURE it out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Remember when I auditioned for Rent but
I didn't get it and I couldn't FIGURE out why?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
something even Einstein
couldn't FIGURE out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Armenian Dictionary: figure
Meaning and definitions of figure, translation in Armenian
language for figure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of figure in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'figure'
What figure means in Armenian, figure meaning
in Armenian, figure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of figure in Armenian language.