գորշ, ալեհեր, մառախլապատ, փորձառու, մռայլ
Noun(1) a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black(2) clothing that is a grey color(3) any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey(4) horse of a light gray or whitish color(5) the SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation; equal to the absorption of one joule of radiation energy by one kilogram of matter; one gray equals 100 rad(6) English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation, 1905-1965(7) English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771(8) American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806(9) United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888
Verb(1) make grey(2) turn grey
Adjective(1) of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black(2) showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair(3) used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms(4) intermediate in character or position
(1) No wonder I'm completely gray ; you two have worried the color plumb out of my hair.(2) Gray chairs and a dull gray carpet give the visiting area a stark, lifeless appearance.(3) His hair was starting to gray around the edges, and his eyes were sunken, hidden away behind bags and wrinkles that were now forming.(4) When I turned to look at him, I was shocked to see his face was gray , covered in perspiration and his breathing was shallow.(5) His hair was also a light gray that looked almost white, but it was very short, like it had just been shaved.(6) Woody Allen says he loves London's famous gray and dreary weather and its residents' ever-expressive slang.(7) Manda opened the door, and found herself looking at an elderly woman in a gray suit, sitting behind her desk.(8) Ethan's train of thought was cut short by a man dressed in monochromatic gray .(9) Zahariev works at a gas station and participation in the contest brought him a ray of light from his normally gray and monotonous routine.(10) She could feel Mike looking at her, his gray eyes boring into her.(11) Oriental blue and silver gray are the colors traditionally associated with Military Intelligence units.(12) The one in charge had gray hair and was wearing gray .(13) Color is emotion, the opposite of the gray world of accounting.(14) The weather was overcast and gray but rain held off for the entire day until the group was on its way back to the cars.(15) It was a man dressed in gray and in his arms he was carrying another man dressed in the same drab gray clothes.(16) In his opinion, the idea of the measures was rather to bring a larger part of the gray economy into the light.
(1) gray hair :: մոխրագույն մազերը
(2) dark gray :: մուգ մոխրագույն
(3) gray matter :: գորշ նյութ
(4) gray out :: մոխրագույն դուրս
(5) gray wolf :: մոխրագույն գայլը
(6) gray area :: մոխրագույն մակերեսը
(7) gray scale :: մոխրագույն սանդղակի
(8) gray water :: մոխրագույն ջուր
(9) gray market :: մոխրագույն շուկան
1. silvery ::
2. white ::
3. cloudy ::
4. ashen ::
6. ambiguous ::
7. grizzly ::
հյուսիսամերիկյան գորշ արջ
8. grayish ::
10. age ::
1. bright ::
2. cheerful ::
3. cheery ::
4. cordial ::
5. festive ::
6. friendly ::
7. gay ::
grad, grads, gray, grayed, grayer, grayest, graying, grayish, grayness, grays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, yeah! That's a good-looking baby
for a little GRAY blob.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Look how GRAY you've gotten.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
that GRAY, sunken cunt.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
to shore up the stock price
of Gray Matter Technologies
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
to spell "GRAY" with an "a"
like an American.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Armenian Dictionary: gray
Meaning and definitions of gray, translation in Armenian
language for gray with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gray in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'gray'
What gray means in Armenian, gray meaning
in Armenian, gray
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gray in Armenian language.