սովորել, իմանալ, տեղեկանալ, ուսանել, ուսուցանել, անգիր անել
Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: սովորել
(2) learn about :: իմանալ
(3) live and learn :: ապրիր եւ սովորիր
(4) learn by heart :: անգիր սովորել
(5) learn from :: դասեր քաղել
(6) eager to learn :: ցանկանում է սովորել
(7) learn quickly :: սովորել արագ
(8) learn to read :: սովորել կարդալ
(9) learn of :: սովորեք
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
ձեռք բերել գիտելիքներ
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I LEARN all kinds of things
being with you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
What do you want to LEARN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
She must stand trial before seven septons,
so we can LEARN the true extent of her sins.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
Where did you LEARN?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
That actually sounds interesting,
and I'd like to LEARN more about it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Armenian Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Armenian
language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of learn in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'learn'
What learn means in Armenian, learn meaning
in Armenian, learn
definition, examples and pronunciation
of learn in Armenian language.