վերացնել, լիկվիդացնել, ոչնչացնել, սպանել, վերջացնել, վճարել
Verb(1) get rid of (someone who may be a threat(2) eliminate by paying off (debts(3) convert into cash(4) settle the affairs of by determining the debts and applying the assets to pay them off
(1) They then liquidate the business and, hopefully, share out the profits.(2) If the point is reached where the financial returns are no longer attractive, your business will liquidate as your investors and lenders put their money elsewhere.(3) One woman was forced to liquidate her business for lack of funds.(4) Without the cost savings, it said it would be forced to liquidate by February.(5) The consumer operation will keep running for a few weeks to liquidate inventory.(6) Many people are forced to reallocate household budgets away from spending on schooling and healthcare, to change their living arrangements, and to liquidate their assets in order to smooth consumption during a crisis.(7) Management was threatening to liquidate the company if it did not receive adequate concessions.(8) Rather than handing it more taxpayer dollars, it should liquidate this railroad and allow private companies to salvage the potentially profitable routes.(9) And it was at this very moment I resolved to kill her - liquidate her once and for all so that she could never become a challenge to me.(10) a plan to liquidate Ôö¼├║1 billion worth of property over seven years(11) Overwhelmingly, those businesses liquidate because of dynamic, control and business reasons.(12) In principle, I'm sorry we didn't liquidate him.(13) The only way out from the deadlock situation is to liquidate the scandalous holding and start anew.(14) He says that the first option he proposed was to sell its equipment and liquidate its debts.(15) In some cases employers have deliberately established shelf companies without assets, in order to avoid paying out entitlements when they liquidate their businesses.(16) In course of time even some European states adopted terrorism to liquidate , wipe out and transplant unwanted peoples.
(1) liquid crystal display :: հեղուկ բյուրեղյա ցուցադրիչ
(2) liquid soap :: հեղուկ օճառ
(3) dishwashing liquid :: աման լվանալու հեղուկը
(4) liquid assets :: իրացվելի ակտիվների
(5) liquid asset :: հեղուկ ակտիվների
(6) liquid crystal :: հեղուկ բյուրեղյա
(7) liquid nitrogen :: հեղուկ ազոտի
(8) liquid detergent :: հեղուկ լվացող միջոց
(9) liquid waste :: հեղուկ թափոնների
(10) bulk liquid :: նավաբեռ հեղուկ
Tags for the entry 'liquidate'
What liquidate means in Armenian, liquidate meaning
in Armenian, liquidate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of liquidate in Armenian language.