բացում, բացվածք, անցք, հնարավորություն, ներածություն, թափուր պաշտոն, ծակ, ծերպ, հարմար առիթ, ճեղք սկիզբ, ազատ տեղսկզբնական
Noun(1) an open or empty space in or between things(2) a ceremony accompanying the start of some enterprise(3) becoming open or being made open(4) the first performance (as of a theatrical production(5) the act of opening something(6) opportunity especially for employment or promotion(7) the initial part of the introduction(8) a possible alternative(9) an aperture or hole that opens into a bodily cavity(10) a vacant or unobstructed space that is man-made(11) an entrance equipped with a hatch; especially a passageway between decks of a ship(12) a recognized sequence of moves at the beginning of a game of chess(13) the first of a series of actions
Verb(1) cause to open or to become open(2) start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning(3) become open(4) begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.(5) spread out or open from a closed or folded state(6) make available(7) become available(8) have an opening or passage or outlet(9) make the opening move(10) afford access to(11) display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
Adjective(1) first or beginning
(1) Indeed, they might have won the league too but for losing their opening two matches and then going the remainder of the trip undefeated.(2) There had been an opening made by senior counsel for the appellant which disclosed certain aspects of the defence case.(3) The idea is that one can play this opening without having to memorize a great number of lines.(4) Also, the opening to the story wasn't written by either me or my friend.(5) During fetal development, this opening allows blood in the fetus to bypass the lungs.(6) A double opening will offer new paintings by Aaron Hill entitled Inheritance.(7) Fortunately, an opening became available in the employer's parts department and he was afforded that job.(8) The Upper Eden Cycling Club turned out in force to celebrate the opening of the centre and following the ceremony headed off to Hawes for a round cycle route.(9) The remaining places in the main draw will be filled through the qualifying matches on the opening three days of the competition.(10) Fans had packed pubs across the district, turning them into a sea of red and white shirts and St George's flags to watch England's opening match.(11) Let me quote a short part of his guessing-game, prefaced by his usual opening .(12) A pageant of pupils celebrated their school's history as they welcomed the opening of its new building.(13) The competition commenced on the eve of India's opening match against Holland.(14) The light source is projected over the sample surface onto the opening of aperture 2.(15) But there is no direct evidence that the fresh air supply opening was in fact blocked in any way on this occasion.(16) The opening exchanges were evenly matched but the visitor eventually made the breakthrough on 25 minutes.
(1) open :: բաց
(2) opening hours :: ժամերը
(3) opening day :: բացման օր
(4) opening balance :: բացման հաշվեկշիռը
(5) opening ceremony :: բացման հանդիսավոր արարողությունը
(6) opening up :: բացում
(7) job opening :: աշխատանքի բացումը
(8) opening time :: բացման անգամ
(9) sleeve opening :: թեւ բացումը
(10) opening statement :: բացման հայտարարությունը
(11) opening night :: պրեմիերան
1. hole ::
2. doorway ::
3. opportunity ::
4. vacancy ::
5. beginning ::
6. opening ceremony ::
բացման հանդիսավոր արարողությունը
7. hatchway ::
8. initiative ::
9. possibility ::
10. gap ::
11. orifice ::
12. opening night ::
13. unfasten ::
14. unwrap ::
15. uncork ::
բերանը բաց անել
16. spread out ::
17. reveal ::
18. open for business ::
բաց է բիզնեսի համար
19. begin ::
20. give access to ::
հնարավորություն են տալիս
21. give ::
22. unfold ::
23. open up ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I'm OPENING it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
No, by OPENING the door
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
It is only by OPENING the box
that you'll find out which it is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Once he decides his life depends
on us OPENING that door...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Leonard, I've been working on an OPENING joke
for our lecture at Berkeley.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Armenian Dictionary: opening
Meaning and definitions of opening, translation in Armenian
language for opening with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of opening in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'opening'
What opening means in Armenian, opening meaning
in Armenian, opening
definition, examples and pronunciation
of opening in Armenian language.