Noun(1) degree of figurative distance or separation
Verb(1) remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract(2) remove from a position or an office(3) dispose of(4) cause to leave(5) shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes(6) go away or leave(7) kill intentionally and with premeditation(8) get rid of something abstract
(1) Finally, make sure to clean brushes and foundation sponges weekly to remove makeup buildup and keep them fresh, soft, and supple.(2) Echoes of scripture, which abound in Map's text, provide examples of echoes at a considerable remove from the original.(3) This seems a far remove from the ├ö├ç├┐Your country needs you├ö├ç├û call to arms which galvanised Western nations in the past.(4) Scenes like this, directed at a remove , give this film a random, almost post-apocalyptic feel.(5) To the laughter of those around me, I marched him to the creek and sat down to remove my boots before pulling him into the water.(6) The cultural remove between medical colonizers and the medically colonized is even starker than elsewhere.(7) Economic realities have helped to remove the old stigma associated with renting.(8) And this poll was taken during that crucial cabinet meeting that decided it would remove him at some date and time to be specified.(9) Like Theo, I participate in the mourning of the American repertory circuit from somewhat of a remove .(10) And I don't think it'd be fair to remove him at this point in time.(11) The problem becomes that the actual spirit of giving to those less fortunate is placed at a remove .(12) at this remove , the whole incident seems insane(13) I was at a huge remove from any of the Troubles - they didn't impact on my life other than on the television news.(14) If El Greco painted at a remove from reality, using figurines as models, that was because he opted to do so.(15) The implementation of this policy would remove risks associated with environmental tobacco smoke.(16) Once limiting beliefs are discovered you are in a position to remove them.
(1) to remove :: Ինչպես հեռացնել
(2) remove from :: հեռացնել
(3) remove barriers :: հեռացնել խոչընդոտները
(4) remove the peel :: հեռացնել կեղեւ
(5) remove the waste from :: հեռացնել թափոնները
1. detach ::
3. take out ::
5. clean off ::
6. dismiss ::
7. withdraw ::
8. delete ::
9. uproot ::
11. get rid of ::
12. take ::
13. transfer ::
14. absent ::
15. bump off ::
remove, removed, removes, removing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
To begin with,
you will REMOVE funny bone for $200.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Rise. Remove your helm.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
I'll REMOVE it for you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
and REMOVE the stain from his name.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I'll take them to the Sept,
and I'll REMOVE the High Sparrow's head
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Armenian Dictionary: remove
Meaning and definitions of remove, translation in Armenian
language for remove with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remove in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'remove'
What remove means in Armenian, remove meaning
in Armenian, remove
definition, examples and pronunciation
of remove in Armenian language.