Noun(1) an event that repeats
Verb(1) to say, state, or perform again(2) make or do or perform again(3) happen or occur again(4) to say again or imitate(5) do over(6) repeat an earlier theme of a composition
(1) I'll repeat here what I wrote as part of a much longer post on my blog.(2) I won't repeat what's been written extensively on how to store paper archives.(3) the first team in nineteen years to repeat as NBA champions(4) a repeat offender(5) Although going beyond the obvious can make a film worthy of dissection and repeat viewings, failure to address the subject matter in a direct way can have the opposite effect.(6) All three films are intelligent thrillers, with enough subtext to support repeat viewings, but they are still visceral thrills at their core, not films about something.(7) I don't think I need to repeat what I've already said about this film.(8) rugs with simple repeat patterns(9) As many recall, the soybean market, along with other grains to a more limited extent, went through the roof during the past year; the coming year may perhaps be a repeat in some similar way.(10) The reason why I want others to contribute is that I haven't fully come to terms with what it is about, but I'm sure it pays repeat viewings.(11) Noel says gallery sales are around $2 to $3 million annually, with about 40 percent of that figure being repeat customers.(12) It's an accomplished and intriguing set that never dulls the enthusiasm on repeat hearing, each new listening opens up a hitherto missed experience.(13) Those who violate the Can Spam Act could be fined up to $5,000 for each violation - repeat offenders could even get jail time.(14) If ever a show deserved to get a repeat on terrestrial TV, this is it.(15) This would mean large numbers of people would not be able to afford their monthly mortgage payments and we could even see a repeat of the situation in the early 1990s.(16) Who wants to repeat the same functions again and again?
(1) to repeat :: կրկնել
(2) repeat order :: կրկնել կարգը
(3) repeat offender :: կրկնել հանցագործը
(4) repeat delay :: կրկնել ուշացում
(5) repeat after :: կրկնում հետո
(6) repeat from memory :: կրկնում հիշատակին
1. repetition ::
2. rerun ::
3. say again ::
ասում են կրկին
4. recite ::
5. do again ::
6. rebroadcast ::
7. retell ::
8. double ::
10. recapitulate ::
11. echo ::
12. recur ::
repeat, repeatable, repeated, repeater, repeaters, repeating, repeats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We have got a clear shot,
I REPEAT, clear shot."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Repeat after me:
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Aren't you supposed to REPEAT the words?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
I REPEAT, seal off the building!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Look at yourself, the super female
you are. Repeat it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Armenian Dictionary: repeat
Meaning and definitions of repeat, translation in Armenian
language for repeat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of repeat in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'repeat'
What repeat means in Armenian, repeat meaning
in Armenian, repeat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of repeat in Armenian language.