ելույթ, խոսք, ճառ, բարբառ, զեկուցում, խոսունակություն, խոսելու ձև
Noun(1) the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience(2) (language(3) something spoken(4) the exchange of spoken words(5) your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally(6) a lengthy rebuke(7) words making up the dialogue of a play(8) the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
(1) In the rapid-fire flow of conversational speech , words are not fully articulated.(2) His ears twitched at the sound of speech , far away.(3) Antony's speech over Caesar's body(4) Former president, now private citizen, Bill Clinton, giving his farewell speech to the nation Thursday night.(5) he gave a speech about the company(6) she has speech problems(7) His accent slurred his speech , and he jumped from register to register as he spoke, as though speaking in sing-song.(8) I gave a speech to the nation that was cleared by the intelligence services.(9) it's learned through speech rather than writing(10) Linguists such as Robin Lakoff have long recognized the existence of these typically male and female styles of speech .(11) They will not improve speech or the ability to swallow, prevent falls, or improve fine motor control.(12) Their research could have implications for discovering how the developing brain processes sound and speech .(13) Television's Mr. Rogers is a good example of this style of speech .(14) The man's voice was weak, an accent coming through as he lost the ability to control his speech .(15) the headmistress made a speech about how much they would miss her(16) she delivered a fine speech
(1) reported speech :: հաղորդում ելույթը
(2) freedom of speech :: խոսքի ազատության
(3) part of speech :: խոսքի մաս
(4) make a speech :: ելույթ է ունենալու
(5) give a speech :: ելույթ
(6) parts of speech :: խոսքի մասեր
(7) speech bubble :: ելույթը պղպջակների
(8) free speech :: ազատ խոսք
(9) indirect speech :: անուղղակի խոսք
(10) speech therapist :: լոգոպեդ
1. speaking ::
2. diction ::
3. talk ::
4. language ::
7. delivery ::
8. address ::
speech, speeches, speechless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm composing my Nobel acceptance SPEECH
for when I've solved the Penrose conjecture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Is that a reference
to my SPEECH impediment?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
- I really like you...
- Oh, God, here comes the SPEECH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
It's a figure of SPEECH, Daddy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Well, I'm sure they'll ask you
to give a SPEECH,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Armenian Dictionary: speech
Meaning and definitions of speech, translation in Armenian
language for speech with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speech in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'speech'
What speech means in Armenian, speech meaning
in Armenian, speech
definition, examples and pronunciation
of speech in Armenian language.