ցողելտարափ, ճյուղ, հեղուկացիր, պուլվերիզատոր, ջրափոշի
Noun(1) a pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying(2) a quantity of small objects flying through the air(3) flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage(4) a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume(5) water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall(6) a jet of vapor
Verb(1) be discharged in sprays of liquid(2) scatter in a mass or jet of droplets(3) cover by spraying with a liquid
(1) Blood flows as easy as ant spray at the Tavern, but in a really squeamish, sickening way.(2) When the movie starts, she looks like a clown, with buckets of spray holding her hair in place and makeup caking her features.(3) So basically, if this one goes into deployment, what you're going to have is a bunch of soldiers with a whole load of bees in a jar and a little spray .(4) At the end of that painting, she thought it needed a spray of leaves going up one side, the right side of the picture.(5) We recently turned to trying to spray thinning flowers instead of hand-thinning methods that we used to use, and that is always interesting.(6) Who can take interest in anything when every arterial spray is so completely highlighted, yet so meaningless?(7) Splashes of ocean spray open the movie, as a fish narrates.(8) The hose extends 30 inches and has a rotating head for spray or aerated water flow.(9) a torrent of white foam and spray(10) Geisel, who had sold bug spray and motor oil through humor was the prefect recruit for this task.(11) A job offer, and an edit room that was in a closet that still reeked of the art department's adhesive spray .(12) The white of the paper looks as though it has been pushed into the liquid spray of charcoal.(13) They used a barrel washer to remove most of the soil from their carrots, followed by a power washer spray as a final rinse.(14) I tell Mother all the time that selling some old fashioned spray might not be a bad idea.(15) a fine spray of mud(16) Applications should be made by ground equipment using a minimum spray volume of 10 gallons of spray per acre.
(1) bug spray :: bug լակի
(2) hair spray :: մազերի լաք
(3) pepper spray :: պղպեղ սանրվածքս
(4) spray gun :: լակի ատրճանակ
(5) spray can :: լակի կարող
(6) spray bottle :: Spray Bottle
(7) nasal spray :: ռնգային լակ
(8) body spray :: մարմնի սփրեյ
1. shower ::
2. atomizer ::
3. sprig ::
4. bouquet ::
7. sprinkle ::
8. spout ::
spray, sprayed, sprayer, sprayers, spraying, sprays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This orange SPRAY can.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I mean, does bubble gum belong
anywhere near ocean SPRAY? No.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
...and a can of pepper SPRAY that says,
"Close enough, Jack."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Um... Pepper SPRAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Stuart's more like an infestation.
Something you SPRAY for.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Armenian Dictionary: spray
Meaning and definitions of spray, translation in Armenian
language for spray with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spray in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spray'
What spray means in Armenian, spray meaning
in Armenian, spray
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spray in Armenian language.