ծղոտե, ծղնոտեծղոտի, ծղնոտ, ծղնոտի, չնչին բան
Noun(1) plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder(2) material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds(3) a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white(4) a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
Verb(1) cover or provide with or as if with straw(2)
Adjective(1) of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
(1) Houses are usually rectangular and have mud walls and a gabled roof thatched with straw .(2) Cooper put her lips to the straw and tried the drink.(3) The straw thatch was not two feet above her face.(4) Maud sat on her cream deckchair every day, shading her face with a big floppy sunhat, and sipping cool pink lemonade through a yellow straw .(5) The first pour and sniff reveal a pale straw colour, a constant stream of bubbles and a whoosh of extraordinary freshness.(6) Most households there rely on temporary or cyclical migration, combined with weaving straw figures.(7) Houses had thatched roofs - thick straw piled high with no wood slats or sheathing underneath.(8) Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and a straw cut short enough so that you almost bury your nose in the mint as you sip.(9) ├ö├ç├┐Of course,├ö├ç├û Mike replied between chews on a straw held carelessly between his teeth.(10) The only difference was the hair color; Jillian's was a fair, straw color, clashing with Aubrey's sandy locks.(11) Her skin was a dusty brown running to a straw yellow about the eyes and nose, around the startling red of her lips.(12) An old favourite and the classic apÔö£┬«ritif, it has a bright polished straw colour that gleams in the glass.(13) Everywhere you look the grass is straw yellow, dead, the hard ground dry as old bones.(14) a straw hat(15) Their hair ranged from inky blacks, to pale straw , to warm brown, and honey blonde.(16) After picking each straw it was decided that Josh would go first.
(1) straw hat :: ծղոտե hat
(2) drinking straw :: խմելու ծղոտե
(3) last straw :: վերջին կաթիլը
(4) straw man :: ծղոտե մարդ
(5) wheat straw :: ցորենի ծղոտե
(6) straw mat :: ծղոտե գորգ
(7) the last straw :: վերջին կաթիլն
(8) rice straw :: բրինձ ծղոտե
(9) final straw :: վերջնական ծղոտե
(10) chopped straw :: թակած ծղոտե
1. shuck ::
2. wheat ::
3. drinking straw ::
straw, strawed, strawing, straws
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, Penny, you'll need a STRAW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
the last STRAW!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
You won't be fighting
STRAW men, little lady.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I'm making a STRAW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
No bendy STRAW, some party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Armenian Dictionary: straw
Meaning and definitions of straw, translation in Armenian
language for straw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of straw in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'straw'
What straw means in Armenian, straw meaning
in Armenian, straw
definition, examples and pronunciation
of straw in Armenian language.