հիմար, բթամիտ, բութ, բթացած, շշմած
Noun(1) a person who is not very bright
Adjective(1) lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity(2) in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock, or stupefied(3) lacking intelligence
(1) Any one who is stupid enough to think we live in the lap of luxury is out of their mind.(2) None of this is simply false: ideology is not a set of delusions foisted upon the stupid .(3) The music was too loud and I'd been stupid enough to choose to sit right under the one of the wall-mounted speakers.(4) If you're stupid enough to be honest then you get what you deserve.(5) According to the authorities no one has been stupid enough to repeat the offence.(6) No one believes that Indian leaders would be stupid enough to let a nuclear war occur.(7) If you are going to disrupt a good party and if you are stupid enough to fall out of a tree I want to see you writhing pain.(8) Girls are only sensitive about their weight if they are stupid enough to let it get to them.(9) She was actually real good at vacuuming, but nobody was stupid enough to say that to her.(10) Ice inhaled sharply craning her neck to see if any more were stupid enough to come out.(11) Lots of things scare me, including train surfing, which I'm not stupid enough to have done.(12) The cat with its grey coat seemed to have been stupid enough to smuggle into my inner wears.(13) If she was stupid enough to try and run, Keen would catch her and make her one very sorry girl.(14) Of course, he wasn't stupid or irresponsible enough to abscond completely.(15) It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone will be stupid enough to try and overtake them.(16) I'm not stupid enough to think that we all feel the same way about everything.
(1) get stupid :: ստանալ հիմարություն
(2) stupid man :: հիմարություն մարդ
(3) stupid person :: հիմարություն մարդը
(4) very stupid :: շատ հիմար
(5) stupid cow :: հիմար կով
(6) stupid thing :: հիմար բան
(7) stupid fool :: հիմարություն, հիմար
(8) be stupid :: լինել հիմար
(9) stupid woman :: հիմարություն կին
(10) stupid bastard :: հիմարություն սրիկան
1. unintelligent ::
2. foolish ::
3. into a stupor ::
4. dazed ::
5. pudding head ::
1. apt ::
2. bright ::
3. brilliant ::
4. clever ::
5. fast ::
6. keen ::
7. nimble ::
8. quick ::
9. sharp ::
10. sharp-witted ::
11. smart ::
stupid, stupider, stupidest, stupidities, stupidity, stupidly, stupids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Will you please take that STUPID hat off?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
I mean, it's-- It's--
The whole thing is just so STUPID.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
What a STUPID question.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Come on. This is STUPID.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
And meanwhile, we're buying
this STUPID car wash.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Armenian Dictionary: stupid
Meaning and definitions of stupid, translation in Armenian
language for stupid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stupid in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stupid'
What stupid means in Armenian, stupid meaning
in Armenian, stupid
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stupid in Armenian language.