բաք, տանկի, տանկ, ցիստերն, ավազան, ջրամբարտանկային
Noun(1) an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads(2) a large (usually metallic(3) as much as a tank will hold(4) a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk(5) a cell for violent prisoners
Verb(1) store in a tank by causing (something(2) consume excessive amounts of alcohol(3) treat in a tank
(1) the cars stopped to tank up(2) If so, he will not be as quick with a fuller tank of fuel come the first race.(3) The rainwater falling on the rooftop, which acts as the catchment area, is directed to the storage tank with the help of specially made channels using PVC pipes.(4) No, but while some teams choose to tank , others have a tanked season forced upon them.(5) After wiping mud from the fish she put it on its side in a tank of water and soon enough it was swimming around.(6) I got thrown in once when I was underage, not to eventful though...tried to get a cop to drive me home, he said sure and drove me straight to the tank .(7) As you can see from the figure below, the baffle extends to the top of the tank , and the liquid passes through holes below the water line.(8) And I always tried my best; I wouldn't tank matches.(9) Dot-coms may tank , but the empty offices they leave behind don't look quite as ugly.(10) But remember, a full tank of fuel costs Ôö¼├║77 and lasts just over 300 miles.(11) the trucks all had a full tank of gasoline(12) After spinning out in Saturday's qualifying, he would have started in the back of the pack anyway, so his team gave his car a fresh engine and a full tank of fuel as soon as the race started.(13) Yesterday evening, when I'd recovered from the journey, I went over to Minehead for provisions and to tank up the car.(14) The fuel tank still contained gasoline and the majority of rubber hoses and other rubber items were in such condition that they could be reused if wanted.(15) "Let's go down to the town, tank the car up, get some flowers for your mother, and have lunch in MacDonald's".(16) The first story is about a young Clownfish named Nemo who gets captured from his home in the ocean and wants to escape the domesticated captivity of a fish tank and find his way back to the sea.
(1) tank top :: բաք վերեւ
(2) fish tank :: ձուկ բաք
(3) fuel tank :: Վառելիքի բաք
(4) water tank :: ջրի բաք
(5) septic tank :: սեպտիկ տանկի
(6) storage tank :: պահեստային բաք
(7) oil tank :: նավթի բաք
(8) oxygen tank :: թթվածնային բաք
(9) think tank :: կարծում եմ, որ տանկի
1. container ::
2. aquarium ::
3. armored vehicle ::
4. storage tank ::
5. armoured combat vehicle ::
զրահապատ մարտական մեքենան
7. tank car ::
tank, tanked, tanker, tankers, tankful, tankfuls, tanking, tanks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He was just wondering
if he wore skintight jeans and a TANK top...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
It's a TANK truck.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Just a little gas in the TANK...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
It came free with
a full TANK of gas.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
They're coming with a TANK.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Armenian Dictionary: tank
Meaning and definitions of tank, translation in Armenian
language for tank with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tank in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tank'
What tank means in Armenian, tank meaning
in Armenian, tank
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tank in Armenian language.