(1) City fathers have long known the advantages for commerce and tourism of being car friendly.(2) This will be done with the help of tourism offices and the Visit Britain organisation.(3) She wants to write a novel and embark on a new career in the marketing and tourism and leisure industry.(4) It is just now that local people are realizing the potential for this type of tourism .(5) His idea was to promote and generate tourism and interest in historical matters.(6) tourism site(7) the tourism industry(8) We all know of the success York has in high-tech business, its university and tourism .(9) The tourism industry plays a major part in the economies of many of the countries.(10) He was in his 50s and had moved from the sugar industry into tourism around five years ago.(11) Thirty years ago, farming was a major industry and tourism was of minor importance.(12) The village was once a prosperous town but now has few shops, apart from those supported by tourism .(13) In the tourism business, holidays in the desert are something of a final frontier.(14) a national fund for the promotion of tourism(15) the tourism sector(16) It ended as a brainstorming session with tourism officials about a nonstop flight.
(1) space tourism :: տիեզերական զբոսաշրջության
(2) medical tourism :: բժշկական տուրիզմ
(3) health tourism :: առողջություն զբոսաշրջության
(4) tourism location :: զբոսաշրջության գտնվելու վայրը
1. touristry ::
English to Armenian Dictionary: tourism
Meaning and definitions of tourism, translation in Armenian
language for tourism with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tourism in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tourism'
What tourism means in Armenian, tourism meaning
in Armenian, tourism
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tourism in Armenian language.