Noun(1) the word class that serves as the predicate of a sentence(2) a content word that denotes an action, occurrence, or state of existence
(1) This could be a preposition, a verb , or a noun which does not in fact count as the ├ö├ç├┐possessor├ö├ç├û.(2) This static, verbless soufflÔö£┬« precisely sums up the entire novel.(3) We typically identify powers with a certain standard locution, employing the infinitives of verbs along with verb phrases.(4) Many English words can be nouns or verbs , with the exact same English spelling.(5) It is notable for verbless sentences, and promises which sound good while avoiding precision.(6) In fact, all he offered was a verbless sentence committing him to precisely nothing: ├ö├ç├┐So, the United Nations route.├ö├ç├û(7) On Tuesday the prime minister employed 107 verbless sentences, a record to cherish.(8) Kanji are used in writing the main parts of a sentence such as verbs and nouns, as well as names.(9) The first and second words could be either plural nouns or singular-inflected verbs .
(1) phrasal verb :: զրուցարաններ verb
(2) modal verb :: մոդալ բայ
(3) irregular verb :: անկանոն բայ
(4) main verb :: Հիմնական բայ
(5) regular verb :: հերթական բայ
(6) auxiliary verb :: օժանդակ բայ
(7) linking verb :: կապելով verb
(8) transitive verb :: անցողական բայ
(9) action verb :: ակցիան verb
(10) verb phrase :: verb արտահայտությունը
1. action ::
2. verb ::
3. function ::
4. operation ::
5. act ::
6. process ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It is naughty to put an adVERB
between the word "to" and the VERB stem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Armenian Dictionary: verb
Meaning and definitions of verb, translation in Armenian
language for verb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of verb in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'verb'
What verb means in Armenian, verb meaning
in Armenian, verb
definition, examples and pronunciation
of verb in Armenian language.