վատնելավելորդամայի տեղ, անմշակ հող, թափթփուկներ, խոպան, վնաս
Noun(1) any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted(2) useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly(3) the trait of wasting resources(4) an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation(5) (law
Verb(1) spend thoughtlessly; throw away(2) use inefficiently or inappropriately(3) get rid of(4) run off as waste(5) get rid of (someone who may be a threat(6) spend extravagantly(7) lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief(8) cause to grow thin or weak(9) cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly(10) become physically weaker
Adjective(1) located in a dismal or remote area; desolate
(1) I have a whole rant about my sister's presence and the waste of money it was to bring her here to do nothing but sit around and watch television, but that's been said and done already.(2) He is also using the same process to turn waste wood from demolished buildings into biofibres that can then be used to make high-performance materials.(3) If a mortgagee enters into possession he is liable to account for rent on the basis of wilful default; he must keep mortgage premises in repair; he is liable for waste .(4) The Department of Defense produces more hazardous waste per year than the five largest U.S. chemical companies combined.(5) Thousands drowned in the murky brew that was soon contaminated by sewage and industrial waste .(6) You might think the opposition would savage such a profligate waste of taxpayers' money.(7) household waste(8) In the latter case the holding of the meeting would have served no useful purpose and would merely waste the available assets of the bankrupt's estate.(9) The film's approach to its cast is a textbook example of how to waste actors.(10) Many are turned into cesspools and dumping sites for solid waste , including hazardous materials.(11) Americans are right to refuse truckloads of garbage that contain biomedical waste and radioactive material.(12) One such body function is the occasional need to eliminate accumulated waste gases from the digestive tract.(13) A major new leisure complex could be on the way for Burnley if plans to develop waste ground get the go-ahead.(14) I didn't want him dead, he was too good at what he did for me to waste him like that.(15) Why waste all this money on allowances, mayoral houses, mayoral vehicles, meetings, workshops, etc?(16) The reporter asked to see how he processed his own waste water and he agreed.
(1) waste time :: ժամանակ վատնել
(2) waste of time :: ժամանակի վատնում
(3) toxic waste :: թունավոր թափոններ
(4) waste disposal :: թափոնների հեռացում
(5) waste away :: թափոնների հեռու
(6) nuclear waste :: միջուկային թափոններ
(7) hazardous waste :: վտանգավոր թափոնների
(8) industrial waste :: արդյունաբերական թափոններ
(9) waste management :: թափոնների կառավարում
(10) waste bin :: Աղբաման
1. unwanted ::
2. uncultivated ::
3. wild ::
4. misuse ::
5. garbage ::
6. desert ::
8. permissive waste ::
9. waste material ::
10. dissipation ::
11. barren ::
12. squander ::
13. grow weak ::
14. emaciate ::
15. rot ::
16. devastate ::
17. liquidate ::
18. languish ::
waste, wasted, wasteful, wastes, wasting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
While I was listening to my colleagues
WASTE your time...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Lady Sansa is too busy
to WASTE her breath on you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
You WASTE time trying
to get people to love you,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Don't you mean the Wolowitz Zero-Gravity
Human Waste Distribution System?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Anything else would be
a WASTE of time.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Armenian Dictionary: waste
Meaning and definitions of waste, translation in Armenian
language for waste with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of waste in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'waste'
What waste means in Armenian, waste meaning
in Armenian, waste
definition, examples and pronunciation
of waste in Armenian language.