շահել, նվաճել, ձեռք բերել, հանել, հասնելհաղթանակ, շահում
IRWINհաղթանակաղուհացով դիմավորումգինիներըՄրցանակի արժանացածհաղթումwiny
Noun(1) a victory (as in a race or other competition(2) something won (especially money
Verb(1) be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious(2) win something through one's efforts(3) obtain advantages, such as points, etc.(4) attain success or reach a desired goal(5) acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
(1) She also experienced reps regularly taking young doctors out for boozy meals in an effort to win their favour.(2) He played in one more Test to try to help them get a result and a series win .(3) After a couple of bad recent league results, a win was needed to move away from the bottom end of the table.(4) a determination to win through against all the odds(5) York Groves could climb off the foot of Pennine League division four if they win their clash at Littleborough.(6) However it did take place on Tuesday night and resulted in a win for the Poyntzpass team.(7) There have been reports of Welsh students even going as far as entering wet t-shirt contests to win prize money so they can pay their rent.(8) Neither of those lofty attributes encompassed the desperate desire to win the support of tabloid newspapers.(9) they badly need a win(10) Part of this involves a trivia contest that allows kids to win McDonald's prizes.(11) The entrant which gets the highest number of text votes will walk away with the trophy, while one of the voters will be picked at random to win a prize.(12) The women participated well, with strong play by all positions and as a result the win was Waterloo's.(13) As a result of her win on Sunday she will also be competing in the National Athletic finals at Tullamore in July.(14) The counties met in a challenge a fortnight ago, and it resulted in a convincing win for the Ulster side.(15) When she had turned fifteen, she had given up trying to win her father's love and attention.(16) the goal secured the win for them
(1) win over :: հաղթելու է
(2) win a prize :: շահեք մրցանակը
(3) win back :: հաղթելու ետ
(4) win money :: հաղթելու գումար
(5) win out :: հաղթել է
(6) win or lose :: հաղթելու կամ կորցնում
(7) play to win :: խաղալ հաղթելու համար
(8) try to win :: փորձում են հաղթել
(9) win up :: հաղթել մինչեւ
(10) win the prize :: Հաղթելու մրցանակը
1. victory ::
3. take ::
4. be the winner ::
5. secure ::
6. captivate ::
7. advance ::
8. acquire ::
9. come through ::
1. lose ::
irwin, win, wins, winy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Listen up, you have shot
to WIN a Nobel Prize,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
and we wanted to WIN it,
so that's on me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Who do you think would WIN in a fight...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Perhaps I've already hit upon the idea
that will WIN me my Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
I think King Robb understands
we won't WIN this war
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Armenian Dictionary: win
Meaning and definitions of win, translation in Armenian
language for win with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of win in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'win'
What win means in Armenian, win meaning
in Armenian, win
definition, examples and pronunciation
of win in Armenian language.