սպորտ, մարզանք, կատակ, զվարճալիք, ժամանց, մարզասեր, որսորդություն
Noun(1) an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition(2) the occupation of athletes who compete for pay(3) (Maine colloquial(4) a person known for the way she (or he(5) someone who engages in sports(6) (biology(7) verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously
Verb(1) wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner(2) play boisterously
(1) she was a terrible sport when she lost(2) he was a great sport(3) She was a pretty good sport especially considering some of the scenes and lines she had to deliver.(4) they were making sport of the new boy(5) I have heard there is good sport to be had in Buttermere(6) Rowing is the largest sport at the games with around 900 competitors.(7) hold on, sport!(8) I do not wish to show myself the sport of a man like Williams(9) The physical challenges reminded me too much of gym class, but the mind games were great sport .(10) In any sort of team sport , I'd stand at the back and hope no one would pick me.(11) it was considered great sport to trip him up(12) Here our noble hero sits out on the moors, accompanied by his dogs, surrounded by the spoils of a good day's sport and communing with this great, noble landscape.(13) It's always great to watch your favourite team play their sport , it's even better when they win.(14) Just seeing that clip go through, I was cracking up and I think Cate's such a good sport to send herself up in that way.(15) Now think about other physical tasks, such as playing a sport or a musical instrument, or a game involving perfecting neuromuscular skills.(16) it was considered great sport to catch him out
(1) water sport :: ջրի Սպորտ
(2) team sport :: թիմը սպորտը
(3) play sport :: խաղալ սպորտով
(4) extreme sport :: ծայրահեղ Սպորտ
(5) winter sport :: ձմեռային մարզական
(6) spectator sport :: հանդիսատես սպորտի
(7) sport car :: մարզական մեքենան
(8) sport coat :: մարզական վերարկու
(9) individual sport :: անհատական մարզաձեւ
(10) sport clothes :: սպորտային հագուստ
2. fun ::
3. mutation ::
4. play ::
5. sportsman ::
6. athletics ::
7. wear ::
8. feature ::
9. lark ::
sport, sported, sporting, sports, sporty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sixth grade. But I wore a SPORT coat
and carried a brief case so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
Killing our men wasn't war for them,
it was SPORT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
It's an extremely competitive,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
not Marco Polo the
terrifying water SPORT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Yeah. If it were an Olympic SPORT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
English to Armenian Dictionary: sport
Meaning and definitions of sport, translation in Armenian
language for sport with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sport in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sport'
What sport means in Armenian, sport meaning
in Armenian, sport
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sport in Armenian language.