փորձել, փորձարկել, փորձ անել, մաքրել, զտել, հոգնեցնել
Noun(1) earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
Verb(1) make an effort or attempt(2) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to(3) put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of(4) take a sample of(5) examine or hear (evidence or a case(6) give pain or trouble to(7) test the limits of(8) melt (fat or lard(9) put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
(1) However if you do give this form of fishing a try you may be pleasantly surprised.(2) he gave it a second try(3) Parents will be able to try different sorts and if they like them can buy their own stock.(4) I started to try and untangle the mystery(5) he didn't even try(6) they should give the idea a try(7) go ahead and try it!(8) This I have done and I have told him that I can see no reason why I should not continue to try the case.(9) just you try!(10) The court will try individuals accused of committing genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity.(11) did you ever try sailing?(12) It was getting excellent reviews there, so I decided to give it a try .(13) One of its first orders is to set up special tribunals to try members of the former regime.(14) He should have allowed for one more try of a different sort to see if it might be possible to get some movement.(15) If you're already prepared to give the essay a try , you can find a download page here.(16) If that is the case, you really should make an effort to try and catch him while you can.
(1) try again :: փորձեք կրկին
(2) to try :: փորձել
(3) try to :: փորձիր
(4) try hard :: փորձեք դժվար է
(5) try to find :: փորձիր գտնել
(6) give it a try :: տալ մի փորձեք
(7) try it on :: փորձել
(8) have a try :: մի փորձեք
1. attempt ::
2. attempt ::
3. test ::
4. tax ::
5. adjudicate ::
6. sample ::
8. strain ::
9. essay ::
10. hear ::
11. render ::
tran, trans, trent, tress, tresses, try, trying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He didn't TRY them yet!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Try to put yourself
in my place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Did Bernadette even TRY
to send us a sewing kit?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
I know you'll TRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
Oh, the middle stall was occupied.
I'll have to TRY again later.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Armenian Dictionary: try
Meaning and definitions of try, translation in Armenian
language for try with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of try in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'try'
What try means in Armenian, try meaning
in Armenian, try
definition, examples and pronunciation
of try in Armenian language.