ջերմ, տաք, սրտագին, հարուստ, ուժեղ, թարմ, թեժտաքանալջերմություն
Verb(1) get warm or warmer(2) make warm or warmer
Adjective(1) having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat(2) psychologically warm; friendly and responsive(3) inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows when referring to color(4) freshly made or left(5) easily aroused or excited(6) characterized by strong enthusiasm(7) characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement(8) uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble(9) of a seeker; near to the object sought
Adverb(1) in a warm manner
(1) she's a very warm person(2) clean the wound with warm water(3) Jorenae slipped out of bed and padded across the floor to the fireplace, examining the warm clothes.(4) But it sure was a far cry from the civility and warm kindness he showed me during that other party.(5) The narrow entrance hall leads to a larger reception hall decorated in warm colours, with light coming from a glass and pine door.(6) Try orange or clove to get a rich, warm scent and lavender for a light, fresh, spring-like aroma.(7) My clothes are laid out before me as I contemplate the warm coat, my constant companion for the winter.(8) In Indian summers, when the weather is still good enough to sit out, it's great to have some pots on your patio full of plants with rich, warm colours.(9) You could always go back a few hours or the night afterwards and be welcomed back with warm smiles.(10) Successful tourism for this country should begin there with smiles and warm welcomes.(11) Lucas like the ocean, pear scented ocean, warm and strong to take him away.(12) People are very friendly over here and they honour their guests with a warm welcome.(13) This is a great time to sow hardy annuals from seed while the soil is still warm .(14) On behalf of himself and his family who received such a warm welcome, your kindness and generosity will be gratefully remembered.(15) There are also a range of hybrids in warm yellow and orange tones.(16) We thank sincerely the organisers and helpers for their very warm welcome and hospitality.
(1) warm-up :: ջերմ- up
(2) keep warm :: ջերմացնում
(3) warm-hearted :: տաք-hearted
(4) warm water :: տաք ջուր
(5) warm weather :: տաք եղանակ
(6) very warm :: շատ ջերմ
(7) warm welcome :: ջերմ ողջույն
(8) warm-blooded :: տաքարյուն
(9) warm heart :: ջերմ սիրտ
1. hot ::
2. balmy ::
3. heated ::
4. thick ::
5. friendly ::
6. quick ::
7. strong ::
8. affectionate ::
9. ardent ::
12. warmly ::
warm, warmed, warmer, warmers, warmest, warming, warmish, warmly, warmness, warms, warmth
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a WARM summer evening
in ancient Greece...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Speaking of WARM feelings...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
♪ Soft kitty, WARM kitty,
little ball of fur... ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
...I can keep them WARM with this beret
that I thoroughly laundered...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Oh, someone left it here,
but it's still WARM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Armenian Dictionary: warm
Meaning and definitions of warm, translation in Armenian
language for warm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of warm in Armenian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'warm'
What warm means in Armenian, warm meaning
in Armenian, warm
definition, examples and pronunciation
of warm in Armenian language.